Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Okay...

So finally a month and a bit later I am updating my blog. I know, I know (Carolyn) that it has been too long coming. And I do promise pictures. But I am going to post them like this. Over the past few months I've finished my first year contract with my school, took a Chinese new year trip to Cambodia, headed home to Canada for a month, and finally I am now back working at school (after a nice long vacation). So I will start posting pics and comments as I go chronologically through them. I PROMISE!!

Last weekend I painted my bedroom. It's great- I love it. I will post pictures of before and after. A completely different room now, with a different feel to it. Colour before: pasty white. Colours after: coffee, dark vibrant purple, and pastel purple. hmmmm...

Until the next time... when I post my journey's over the past few months.... take care.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 p.m., Blogger Char said...

oooh cool! i hope i can some see the new colors sometime soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home