Monday, November 28, 2005

The Countdown is on

My parents are coming in less than two weeks now. I am excited as this is the first family to visit since I came to Taiwan in February. Still not sure what we will do- sightseeing and stuff. Pray for my parents travelling, as this is their first overseas experience and will be stressful to enter a new culture and society. For an easy flight, transition, rest, patience, understanding, and that this will be a wonderful positive experience for them.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 p.m., Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Fifee,

I'm so glad that you will be able to have family close for Christmas. I'm so happy that Mom and Dad have this opportunity to come see you. Take good care of them! I wish I was coming too! Know that I'm thinking and praying for you always! Miss you LOTS and Love you MORE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home