Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Coming Home and Happy New Year!!

I will be coming back to Canada. I will land in Regina on Saturday, February 11th. During my visit I will be in Moose Jaw, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, and Calgary. I hope that I get a chance to see ya all while I'm down in thems parts (a little southern talk). I head back to Taiwan for another year contract on March 15th.

In the mean time, I am on vacation from school (Chinese New Year), my roommate Rebecca and I will be heading to Cambodia on January 27th until February 6th. Our major stops are: Ankor Wat (scenes from the movie- Laura Croft- Tomb Raider??), Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and the beach.... wonderful. We hear that the temperature is in the high 20's.

Let me know when you have some time free and we'll get together for some coffee or tea!!

Happy New Year!!! (January 29th)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home