Monday, October 24, 2005

Painting and Training

This weekend was full of painting and training for a 1/2 marathon. On Friday night, I went to help Rebecca prep her classroom to paint- we sanded and taped, on Saturday morning we started and finished painting it- Yellow and Blue. It looks so bright and beautiful now. On Sunday morning, Rebecca and I ran 18K's in preparation for the 21K's we are running on Nov.5th- here in Taitung. We are getting together with a few other foreigners to run the 21K's around Taitung- a fun run and celebration afterwards- if we make it :) After our long run on Sunday morning, we went for a wonderfully long soak in the hot springs in Jhirben that evening. hmmm... life is tough in Taitung.

Good news, my camera is working again. I hate to admit it, but it was the batteries. I'm so glad that it is only a battery problem and nothing more. So I will take more pics.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 p.m., Blogger Char said...

Hi! I thought you were running one in Hualian. If so when is it? I'll try to come cheer you guys on!!
Char

 

Post a Comment

<< Home