Thursday, October 13, 2005

Cameras and Soccer

I am enjoying my soccer games with a group of foreigners every Tuesday and Thursday night. Up until about 1 month ago the soccer group was about 5 people, but now we have about 10 or a few more come out to play. It has been very entertaining and competitive. A few more girls have moved to Taitung to teach English and they are hilarious to watch and compete with. So in all, I am enjoying my soccer nights as they get me motivated to exercise and meet up with some other foreigners during the week.

About my camera, well I think it has bit the dust. As I tried to take a picture over the weekend and the lens didn't close properly. I just bought it last Christmas- this is not good news. I wonder if the warranty is still on it?? What do you think?
I guess I will have to buy a new one here in Taiwan...

Have a super duper week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home