Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Trip Home

In August, I got a chance to travel home to Canada to visit with my family. This was a special trip because Timothy was born (and I got to meet him for the first time) and it was a family reunion with everyone together (It had been a long year and a half since the last time we were altogether.)

So I got to enjoy hanging out with friends, go camping at Kenosee, eat 'real' sandwiches, enjoy homemade meals with 'real' ingedients, have a fam reunion, hang at Mal + Matt's house for a few days, go shopping, go shopping at Wal-mart (this is a treat because in Taitung we only have one big shopping department store, so I could spend all day in Wal-mart after being in Taiwan for a year. hmmm.. shopping... English labels, Canadian food, hmmmmm....).

It was a great trip, especially seeing my fam. I miss ya all so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home