Friday, March 31, 2006

My Parents Visit

PICTURES FOLLOW... really, trust me!

My parents came on an amazing trip to Taiwan in December to visit me. They stayed for 3 weeks. We travelled around Taiwan, but were not able to see everything, so I took them to my favourite places and we even went exploring to some new places I've never been before. Even got ourselves into a bit of trouble with a taxi driver and sales lady... scary...

Some of the places we went to: Taitung(my home), Jhirben (hotsprings), Shunyuan Beach, Kenting (Beach, Night Market, hiking, most southern tip of Taiwan, Rebecca surprised us and came to meet up with us), Alishan (a tall mountain range, we got up at 430am to catch a van to see the sunrise.. it was about 4 degrees and I was freezin'... , took a 3 hour switch track train ride up), and Guanzaling (hotsprings and terrible breakfasts... black ink squid... ewww...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home